52nd Great Season!
The Berwick Bandits proudly march into their 52nd Season of professional Speedway
Jamie Courtney and brother Scott are Directors of Berwick Speedway Promotions Ltd
However the day to day BSPA Promoters are Jamie plus local man and a former rider himself, Gary Flint (also Team Manager) and former Darlington based (now Newcastle) Steven Dews who works in Health and Safety. Gary knows the club inside out and Steven worked behind the scenes last year.
Jamie also a former rider like brother Scott, dad Mark and uncle Sean, also runs the highly successful Minibike Champs Events series.
All are fully committed to taking the club forward.
- Covered all seated grandstand on home straight.
- Covered terracing on back straight.
- Elevated viewing on 3rd bend (grass banking) - best view in speedway.
- Quality club own in-house catering supplying usual burgers, pies, snacks, hot and cold drinks etc etc, now based in purpose built area on first bend, to left on entering turnstiles near First Aid Post.
- Back Straight Tea Bar - supplying pies, snacks, hot & cold beverages.
- Track Shop - fully stocked with Bandits and Speedway Merchandise situated in same area as new purpose built catering section on first bend.
- Bar - fully licensed outlet selling a variety of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks, situated at the rear of the main grandstand.
- VIP Hospitality Suite - Glass fronted seated viewing area and lounge for meeting sponsors and guests to relax, complete with buffet and complimentary drinks.
- Toilets situated at turnstile area, at the rear of the main stand, and also on back straight.
- Black & Gold - situated behind the main grandstand, this licensed bar and function room is open to supporters both prior to meetings as well as after the conclusion of the racing.
- First Aid Provided by Medical Services/Ambulance by ABC Ambulances, Falkirk KF2 0PJ
2019 Admission Prices
Kids (Under 16’s): £1